Friday, 7 October 2011

TheUltimate Line's about "LOVE"

I LOVE YOU
I LOVE YOU DEAR...........
  1. Love is not about finding the right person but creating the right relationship . it's not about how much love you have in beginning but how much love you build till the end because love is all there is......... 
  2.  women fall in love through their ears,and men through their eyes.....
  3. It's good to check up once in a while and make sure that you have not lost the thing that money can't buy......
  4. whenever i'm with you ,i know the meaning of love.
  5. When you are in love you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams
  6. love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you
  7. You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly
  8. Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love
  9. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same
  10. Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.


    No comments:

    Post a Comment